PURE LOVE

PURE LOVE
Holding my baby girl

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

7 months down, 2 more to go!!!

Here I am, 7 months DOWN... 2 more to go... lets do this Kyli!

This month, lots of interesting things are happening with my body. I won't gross you all out with the details (as I'm sure some of you mom's already know about anyway), but I think something crazy is going on!

I'm so sore. I bet flies on the walls are laughing at me as they see me attempt to roll over in bed every night.... Or better yet, I bet they laugh as I literally roll OUT of bed in the mornings. Oh no.. there's no more "sitting up". Not for a woman in her 3rd trimester.

Billy and I started our birthing class at the hospital last Monday. Billy, being himself, is the class clown. I am the wife that sits there, smiles when he makes a joke, and then kicks him under the table.... lol. He is so funny though. He asks so many questions that I should probably be asking. But you can tell that he is a proud daddy, and I'm a pretty proud wife... regardless of his crazy questions and "hot tamale" references. I will spare you the gory details on that one...

Last night in class, we watched "the film". Yes, you know the one I'm talking about. The one that should be X-rated. It scared me a little, but not as bad as I thought it would. I guess I should get used to the fact that something actually has to come out of there, right? (tmi guys... like guys actually read this anyway.)

Now I am down to seeing the doctor every 2 weeks. This next week, we have a sonogram, and the doctor will measure about how much she weighs, and hopefully get an idea of how big she could end up being. Once 36 weeks comes along, I will be seeing the doc every week. This is going by QUICK!

I was looking at "pre-pregnancy" pictures the other day though, and I should kick myself for thinking "You're so fat". Seriously. I had no idea what "feeling fat" was... lol. I'm ready for pants that zip, running shoes, kickboxing, and being able to put on boots without holding my breath. (actually... I'm not holding my breath.. I just literally can't breathe). 

But MOST OF ALL... I'm excited for the arrival of my sweet little baby girl. I can't wait to hold her, kiss her, nurse her, love her, cuddle her, laugh with her, and see this new life just take on this world like it's no one's business.

Oh the places you'll go little one... Oh the places you'll go.


3 comments:

  1. This post is everything that I have been saying lately. I can not believe that I thought that I was fat before I got pregnant.... now I am like ginormous haha. I can't bend over... I can't tie my shoes... I can't get out of bed or off the couch, haha. Sometimes depending on how the baby is laying I feel like its hard to move my arms to turn my steering wheel, HAHAHA. I know that this will ALL be worth it in the end and I will probably look back and laugh at the fact that I have to hold my breath to hoist my leg up to tie it. You look great for 7 months! Enjoy the next two, it will all fly by until about you 35th week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I forgot to post about how it's getting harder to turn the steering wheel... lol. Thats DEFINITELY true. I've diagnosed myself with Symphysis pubic dysfunction,(or pelvic pain), and oh man... it HURTS! I'm going to the doc on Monday, and I'm sure thats what he'll say it is. It's all normal and just in preparation for baby to come, but that doesn't mean it hurts any less! :) 32 weeks tomorrow... lets hope I don't ever have to see week 40.. haha. Hope your baby gets here soon! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy/girl and what the little one's name is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have names picked... Boy: Braxton Ryan Girl: Hayden Christine. Now we just wait. I went yesterday for a size check and he/she is measuring 6lb 15oz and the dr said that was right on track so I guess I will probably birth an 8lb baby AHHHHH. HAHA. I was hoping not to see week 40 either but its not looking that way HAHAHAA. I think I will go to 40 or more.

    ReplyDelete