PURE LOVE

PURE LOVE
Holding my baby girl

Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 24 letter to Miss Kyli

November 24, 2010


Dearest Kyli,

I think about you ALL the time. How can I not, right? I feel you in my belly all the time… I look in the mirror and see you… I look down and see you…. You CONSUME me.
I can’t help but think that it will be exactly like this when you are born as well… I may not look in the mirror and see you, but I will see “Kyli’s Mother”. I may not look down and see you all the time, but I will think “I wish I could look down and see you every second of the day”. I may not be able to feel you in my stomach anymore, but I will continue to feel you in my heart and soul for the rest of my life. You, little girl, have become so much apart of me that I can’t imagine how I was ever not “Kyli’s Mommy” before you.
I think about how fast you’re going to grow up, and it makes me cry already. You’re not even born yet! You haven’t even had a birthday yet. But I just know that time will fly… All I can promise to do is to cherish every moment I have with you, and try my darndest to be the best mommy that I could ever hope to be. You deserve that much.

Maybe I will get to meet you in a month? When are you going to grace us with your presence little girl? That’s the answer that everyone is dying to know. Will you be here early? Late? Right on time? I’m not gonna lie, I’d prefer to see you sooner than later… everyone would… but my definition of “sooner” is 38 weeks and up. That’s Christmas day!! Can you believe it?? You would be the bestest Christmas present that I could ever ask for. Nothing will ever be able to outdo you being my little present. I know, I know… you’re thinking that birthdays would suck for you. But I promise, I will make your birthday just as special as if you were born on 1/8. ;)

I love you more everyday. Your daddy and I can’t wait to see you on your birthday, whatever day you decide that is.

I’ll love you forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment