PURE LOVE

PURE LOVE
Holding my baby girl

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sept 26th Letter to Kyli

September 26, 2010


Little Miss Kyli,

Well, guess what your mommy, daddy, sissy, and bubba did today? We registered for you at Babies ‘R’ Us!!

It was certainly an eye opening experience. It was exciting, a little scary (not in a BOO! kind of way though), and overwhelming. It was exciting for obvious reasons. Alllll the things we are getting are for YOU and your arrival! I can’t believe it. Sometimes I have to pinch myself so that I know that this is REALLY happening! I’m having a precious little girl. You are making me a full-fledged mommy! That is amazing in itself 

It was scary because, quite frankly, I’m nervous because I don’t want to do anything wrong or make the wrong decisions. I kept thinking “what would Kyli want??” but it’s hard to answer that question because I don’t know what type of things you’re gonna like yet. Are you gonna like Pampers, or Huggies? Luvs? Who knows??? Or are you gonna wish I had registered for the “Dr. Brown’s” bottles instead of the Tommie Tippers? It’s all a little scary. I just want to be the best mom in the world for you, and I’m playing this little guessing game right now.

It was overwhelming because of 2 things: 1) I love you and want you to be here, and you’re getting closer everyday!!!! And 2) there are SOOOOOO many things that I didn’t even realize I would need. There were so many questions I had, and there were so many items to choose from. I just want you to have whatever you need, and I don’t know alllll of your needs quite yet. I know that this will come with time, and it will just come naturally. I’m gonna try my hardest to take care of you the best that I know how. You have my word on that!!


I love you endlessly,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment