PURE LOVE

PURE LOVE
Holding my baby girl

Thursday, September 30, 2010

July 20th Letter to Baby

July 20, 2010 (Tuesday)


Dear Baby,

Guess what I FELT TODAY?!?! YOU!!!
I was sitting at my desk at work today, and reading something very intently, when allllll of a sudden… ~thump~… on my belly! I knew it was you. I didn’t have to question it. I immediately felt all this love and excitement, and I couldn’t stop smiling.

You were letting me know that you are ok and you’re just growing and hanging out in my belly. THANK you for that!
I’ve always said I can’t wait to feel you move, and you did it! I’m so excited and proud for you. We also scheduled a sonogram for August 5 at 6pm so that your daddy, me, and your brother and sister could find out WHO you are. I can’t wait!

Everyone thinks you’re a boy (except for your papaw, but I think he’s just partial to baby girls anyway ;) ), and I’ve always thought you were a boy until now… I don’t know why, but I get the feeling that you could possibly be a girl.

We figured out how to tell everyone about your gender! After we have the sonogram, we’re going to have everyone come over to our house for some dessert. I’m going to tie a pink or blue ribbon around my belly with a little gift tag hanging off of it that says your name. I’m thinking about telling everyone that there is a clue in the living room, and they have to look around and find it. And then, hopefully someone will lift up my shirt as a joke, and find the ribbon on it. I’m thinking about having one of your cousins do it. Who knows… we shall see!

Well, I can’t wait to feel you again. I can’t wait to hear your heartbeat, (next doc appt is on August 2nd), and I can’t wait to see if I’ve got a little baby girl or baby boy.

I love you more than you know!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment