PURE LOVE

PURE LOVE
Holding my baby girl

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well Hello Month 3

Whoa, is that pregnancy glow, or a lack of sunshine!?

So this is the month I FINALLY get to go see the doctor!!! I was 12 week along, and ready as ever. I don't know that I've ever been more excited to see a doctor before in my life.... and ask my husband, I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to doctors :)

I knew what was in store for this doctor's appt too. I knew that 1) I'd be having my first wonderful sonogram. And 2) I'd be getting a blood test... (womp womp womp....) <------I HATE having my blood taken or drawn. I hate needles. I hate all things having to do with needles inserting into my skin. (Wait,... I have 2 tattoos. Weird).

Anyway, so we show up to the doctor's appointment, and my adorable husband decides he wants to capture every moment :)


This is me, waiting in the doctors office... lol.

Where the excitement takes place :)

Waiting patiently for the doctor to come in. They are so good there... never have to wait long!

Oh Billy... he thought it necessary to take this picture too. The verdict folks? BP is about 100/60 every time :)

Filling out some more paperwork.

YES! The moment of greatness. Seeing our baby on the screen for the first time. I thought I was going to cry at this moment, but all I could do was smile. I could not stop smiling!!

There's our baby! And there's mom's acne'd up face. Can you guess what I'm having??

Proud Daddy :)

So after it was all said and done, we walked away even more excited! This was ACTUALLY happening!! We got pictures from the sonogram, and they are about the cutest little pictures I've ever seen. I still have the picture in my wallet :) (Yes, I will be one of those moms that stops you to show you all the latest and greatest pictures from her child's birth. Be prepared people! You will see them, and you will LIKE them! :)

Then it was on to the blood test. I had a lolly pop in my mouth the whole time, and I made Billy talk to me and get my mind of the nastiness that was taking place on my left arm. The technician that took my blood was pretty phenomenal. She didn't hurt me, and I didn't even get CLOSE to passing out! Thank you kind lady!

12 weeks seems like so long ago. And at the time, it seemed like we were going to have to wait forever for this baby to come. Ohhhhhh, how time flies by!




No comments:

Post a Comment